Thursday, January 20, 2005

Here is my Shop

Well I thought you might want to see where I work, the above is a clickable link to it. I have a shop online that I sell items on for people like you who want to find memories of days gone by, or have a wonderful collection you want to add to. It is called Five4us Is The Antique And Collectible Shop. I Love all these items, but you will notice that I don't have any flower frogs or black amethyst glass on there because that is what I like to collect. I keep those for myself .
I meet so many people that have found fun things on my store and I have heard some great stories. I hope to add some of there stories on here - anonomously of course- but I think you will enjoy hearing some of these stories of people finding something that meant so much from their past. I have a couple of my own that I will be telling about and if you have a special find or story about something you have found that is special, interesting, or unbelievable, please email me and I will add your story!
I
know we will have fun reading these-- so tell me about you, and your story, and share the moment.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't have any now, but I will definitely look for some. I grew up around the Sioux Indian Reservation so that is the native americans that I am most familiar with.
Their artwork is beautiful.

Unknown said...

I especially like their beadwork, and paintings.